Welcome to MK Heritage Open Days! Please note the following:
- People from different households must maintain a social distance indoors and outside. This remains the key point – so all events must consider how they can manage the flow of people to, within, and from the space.
- Face coverings must be worn in enclosed spaces, unless exemptions apply.
- Covid-secure sites (including education and work settings and visitor attractions) are still able to open to more than 6 visitors, but any visiting groups must be made up of 6 people or fewer (with the exception of larger households/support bubbles), and these individual groups must not mix with other groups within venues, whether indoors or outside.
- Hospitality and tourism businesses will be legally required to gather details for Test & Trace from Friday 18th.
- A maximum of 6 people from different households can gather socially in one group. This applies both indoors and outside and will be enforced in law from Monday 14th.
- CHECK: Restrictions continue to vary across the country, check what they are for your area.
- REVIEW: Consider how you can manage your event within the restrictions. How many people can safely social distance in the space? Check your risk assessment and adjust your event plans as needed.
Here are our Handy Hints on planning in-person events this year and the downloadable COVID-19 signage + Test & Trace sheets we have created for you.
For the National HODs Team full Covid 19 advice please click here: