COVID-19 GUIDELINES for MK HODS 2020 - PLEASE READ
September 10, 2020 - September 21, 2020
UPDATE 10 SEP 2020 FROM NATIONAL HODs TEAM ON NEW GUIDANCE
You can find the full details on the government website here https://www.gov.uk/government/news/coronavirus-covid-19-what-has-changed-9-september
and some particularly useful information for HODs-type events here, https://www.gov.uk/guidance/working-safely-during-coronavirus-covid-19/the-visitor-economy especially section 2 on managing visitors. Here’s a quick summary:
- People from different households must maintain a social distance indoors and outside. This remains the key point – HODs events organisers will manage the flow of people to, within, and from the space.
- Face coverings must be worn in enclosed spaces, unless exemptions apply.
- Covid-secure sites (including education and work settings and visitor attractions) are still able to open to more than 6 visitors, but any visiting groups must be made up of 6 people or fewer (with the exception of larger households/support bubbles), and these individual groups must not mix with other groups within venues, whether indoors or outside.
- A maximum of 6 people from different households can gather socially in one group. This applies both indoors and outside and will be enforced in law from Monday 14th.
1. CHECK: Restrictions continue to vary across the country, check what they are for your area.
2. REVIEW: All organisers have been asked to consider how they can manage their event within the restrictions, to check risk assessments and adjust event plans as needed.
3. UPDATE: Organsiers have been asked to let us know of any changes or cancellations asap to ensure public information is accurate.
For the National HODs Team full Covid 19 advice please click here: