Calling all budding photographers!
Whilst you’re out and about visiting Milton Keynes Heritage Open Days events this year why not take some photos to show us how much fun you’ve been having? We have two centre:mk shopping vouchers worth £50 each to give to the person who takes the best photos in each category, so give it a go and you might get lucky!
There are two categories; Child and Young Person entry (up to 16) and an adult entry.
Please send your entry to email@example.com Files over 10MB must be sent via We Transfer.
If your photograph features any person or people, they should be aware that they are being photographed and permission should be obtained from all involved (or their parent’s/guardian’s permission if under 16).
One entry per person. Photo must be taken between 10 – 19 September 2021 at an MK Heritage Open Days event . Please state the date and event attended with your entry. Closing date 30 September.
Photo competition terms and conditions
The organisers reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions without notice.
- By entering the Competition, you agree to the provisions of these Terms and Conditions and to comply fully with them.
- Competitions are open to all residents of England.
- If you are under the age of 18 you must have permission to enter the Competition from your parent or guardian. By submitting an entry for the competition, your parent/carer/guardian is deemed to have given such consent and to agree to the use of the entry as described in these terms and conditions.
- The Organisers cannot be held responsible for emails that do not arrive due to the entrant’s email security settings or restrictions placed by their Internet service provider.
- All photographs must be entered via email or We Transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your photograph features any person or people, they should be aware that they are being photographed and permission should be obtained from all involved (or their parent’s/guardian’s permission if under 16) for their photograph to be submitted in the competition. If it is clear that the people are not aware of their picture being taken or are embarrassed in any way by any entry we receive, Living Archive MK reserves the right to disqualify the entry.
Copyright and reproduction
- You must be the sole author and owner of the copyright for all images entered. You will retain copyright of your entries at all times and always be credited alongside your picture.
- See usage rights listed below
- By entering your images into the competition, you grant permission to Living Archive MK exclusive license to reproduce the images for the following purposes
- Printing of winning and highly commended photographs in local media. We ask that the press credit photographers where the images are used but cannot be held responsible for errors and omissions.
Inclusion of winning photographs on the Living Archive MK website related social media accounts. Photographers will be credited alongside their work.
The information you provide will be collected and stored by Living Archive MK and processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. We will only use your information for the purposes of administration of the Competition (including publishing your name and county if you are the winner) and any other purposes to which you have consented. We will not pass your details on to any third party
Indemnity and Limitation of Liability
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Living Archive MK excludes its liability for any loss, damage, injury, cost or expense suffered by you, whether directly or indirectly and howsoever caused, in connection with the Competition and use of any prize. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude Living Archive MK liability for death or personal injury arising from Living Archive MK own negligence or any other liability that cannot, as a matter of law, be excluded.
- You agree to indemnify Living Archive MK and keep Living Archive MK indemnified against any loss, damage, injury, cost or expense suffered Living Archive MK as a result of your entry in the Competition, including (but not limited to) any claim of infringement of intellectual property rights made by any third party.
- You agree that if you are the winner, you will take part in and cooperate fully with reasonable publicity and to the use of your name and photograph in such publicity.
- Living Archive MK reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time through the Living Archive MK website without giving notice.
If you would like to remove your entry from the competition then you can do so by emailing email@example.com
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English Law and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.